Your Federal Benefits Expert and You!
GEBA was founded in 1957 by NSA employees to provide supplemental insurance benefits and financial services to Agency employees. Today, GEBA serves more than 17,000 members of the intelligence community and the broader federal workforce, the military, retirees, and their families through all life stages.
Securing Your Financial Future
GEBA Wealth Management Advantages
GEBA Wealth Management has over 35 years of experience helping GEBA members with their retirement planning and investment needs. Our investment services reflect our dedication to:
- Financial Planning – we don’t just offer financial products, we also create the roadmap to make reaching your goals simpler.
- Professional Excellence – our licensed Financial Advisors are uniquely qualified to work with federal employees. Each Advisor has received rigorous training in investments, Financial Planning, and federal employee benefit programs.
- Industry-leading Investment Advisory options – our managed portfolios, for example, can help you simplify your life and take the worry out of managing your investments.
Ask us about our great fixed annuity rates:
5-Year Guaranteed Rate:
2.65%, $10k min
4-Year Guaranteed Rate:
2.60%, $20k min
Stable Value Fund: 2.34%
(past 30 days)
Rates as of 9/13/2021
GEBA WEALTH Management News
GEBA in the News
- 11 Basic Money Moves Everyone Should Make During Hard TimesGEBA's Director of Wealth Management, Greg Klingler was featured in and GOBankingRates article on money moves people should make during the pandemic.
- 3 ways federal financial needs are uniqueGreg Klingler, GEBA's Director of Wealth Management, was featured in Federal Times on the value of federal benefits hinges on understanding them and making the most of them within your overall financial plan.
- Retirement: Deciding on term or permanent life insurance in retirementGEBA's Director of Wealth Management, Greg Klingler, outlines the two main categories of life insurance — term and permanent in a recent Kiplinger's Money Power article.