GEBA Wealth Management offers a wide range of investment products for those who prefer to make their own investment decisions. Our Financial Advisors can help you select from among the leading tax-advantaged savings and investment plans as well as the most sought-after individual investment products.
Tax-Advantaged Savings Plans
- Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs): We offer tax-deferred Traditional IRAs that may allow you to deduct all or part of your annual contributions as well as Roth IRAs that are totally tax free at withdrawal.
- 529 College Savings Plans: 529 Plans offer tax-free growth, and withdrawals for eligible education expenses are also tax-free. Many states offer tax benefits on contributions as well.
- Non-Qualified Annuities: Like IRAs, these are tax-advantaged retirement savings vehicles. Unlike IRAs, they do not have income or contribution limitations.
Individual Investment Products
- Mutual Funds: We offer hundreds of funds from top-rated mutual fund families that encompass a variety of investment objectives and styles from which to select.
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs): An ETF is a diversified basket of securities like a mutual fund, but it trades on an exchange like a stock, experiencing price changes during the day.
- Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs): A REIT is a basket of real estate property or mortgage investments, similar to a mutual fund.
- GEBA Stable Value Account: Stable Value investments are low-risk, high quality investments, similar to bond funds, that seek to provide a stable rate of return and preserve book value.
- GEBA MAX Fixed Annuity: The GEBA MAX is a long-term, tax-deferred retirement vehicle suitable as an investment option within a qualified retirement plan (such as an IRA), or as a stand-alone non-qualified retirement investment.
- Variable Annuities: We offer variable annuities from quality providers like Jackson National Life Insurance Company®, MetLife®, and Lincoln Financial Group,® to name a few.